I was just checking up on a few things and I found a nomination for “The Sunshine Award” from Eatmunchlove. Honestly, I thought it was a spam and I was about to delete this but this nomination was coming from a fellow food blogger who has creative and great food recipes. Eachmunchlove’s kind words about my site and nominating me for this award made me think about why I created this in the first place.
I will accept the nomination and will participate in this challenge! Thank You!
So there are rules for this award:
- First add the Icon to my post
- Link The person who nominated you: Shoutout to Eatmunchlove!
- Answer 10 questions about yourself from the person who nominated you(Uh Oh, here we go!)
- Nominate 10 other bloggers to receive the award( only 10?!)
- Link your nominees on your post and tell them that you were nominated(will do)
- Create 10 Questions for your nominees to answer( My turn!)
Ok I will be answering Eatmunchlove’s Questions Below:
1. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life what would it be?
Strawberries(Yes I am addicted to them)
2. What recipe should I post up next?
Either something with rice or a new smoothie recipe
3. What are you going to do tomorrow?
Picking up my cousin from California after work!!
4. What’s your go to savory comfort food?
5. What inspires you?
My failures inspires me to become the person that I am today.
6. What’s your favorite sweet treat?
7. What’s something you could live without?
8. What’s your favorite season and why?
Summer! My favorite type of weather is during that season! I despise the cold
9. What’s your least favorite food?
10. What’s your favorite quote?
“A dream doesn’t become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work.” Colin Powell
For this Sunshine Award, I nominate : SicilySelfies, Christian Mihai, Annxk, The Sixpence at her feet, NYC Fit Food Fashion, My Foray into food Storage, Mermaid Punx, Covered in Beer, emmylewisbakes, and Housewife Matters!
These blogs are all unique in a special way. Some inspire me and others even helped me with some recipes that I made. Thank you all!
The nominees have to follow the same procedure that I did and also answer the questions below that I made.
- Which is your favorite movie?
- What are your top 3 genres of music?
- Would you live on the Moon?
- What is your favorite food?
- If you had no electricity for 48 hours, what would you do?
- Favorite color?
- Would you rather live on top of a mountain or live on top of a tall building in the middle of the city?
- Favorite Instrument?
- Chocolate or Vanilla?
- Favorite recipe I made and why?