Whew! Its been a real long time since I’ve been active on the WordPress Community. How long has it been? Almost two months? Anyways I’m back and I just cooked up something yesterday for you all since I miss you guys!
I was out for a bit due to my younger brothers graduating from High School and College and of course celebrations for their success and continuing their higher learning. One is going to Bucknell for Business and my other brother graduated from Rutgers and is going to start his Masters. I’m very proud of them and I want them to be happy as well in their lives by continuing to do something or delve into a career that they would like.
Ok so yesterday I wanted to cook a quick lunch before I worked out. I checked out my lovely WordPress community to see which recipes that I can make that is fast, easy, delicious, and filling! I did not want to consume too much beef and I ran out of salmon. Chicken was therefore the next best thing that I can use for my protein. I scrolled and found Kloe’s Pulled BBQ Chicken Recipe. I love BBQ and I have chicken so this should be the logical recipe to make at that moment. Unfortunately I did not have all the ingredients that she had but I still took a stab at it and I could not wait to make this recipe. Plus she also had ingredients to make homemade hamburger buns to make with the pulled bbq chicken! Thanks Kloe!
- 1 Tablespoon of Salt
- 1 Tablespoon of Pepper
- 1/2 Tablespoon of Chili Pepper
- 1/4 Tablespoon of Cumin
- 1 Chicken Filet(per sandwich)
- 1/4 Tablespoon of Honey
- 1/2 Tablespoon of your favorite BBQ Sauce
- Mix the Salt, Pepper, Chili Pepper, and Cumin into one bowl for seasoning of the chicken filet
- Take out one filet for 2 sandwiches. Cut it up in small pieces(* Remember to defrost the chicken before cutting)
- Take pinches of your mixed seasoning from step one and season the chopped chicken pieces
- Add honey and bbq sauce in separate bowl. Mix combination!
- Add the chicken in the combination. Stir!
- Get foil to add the chicken into the oven. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add chicken into oven. Cook for 10 minutes
- Serve in on wheat bread
Doesn’t it look tasty! I had a blast making this recipe and I also friend plantains with this. This whole process took 15 minutes. Really Tasty! Thanks Kloe for your recipe. Most of all, thank you guys for the inspirations and apologies to my 1+ month hiatus. I’ll try to be active in the WordPress community, which inspired me to cook in the first place! Thanks again all!
Oh and I just started an Instagram Account Today: Balder92490